Thread: Forums List
View Single Post
Old September 26, 1999, 10:16 AM   #6
Mal H
Staff

Frankly, Rich, I'm surprised you agreed so quickly. I thought the original reason for the change was to emphasize that TFL is primarily a forum for the discussion of firearms with the secondary purpose to have a "cracker barrel" for all interested folks to talk about the gun world and all the many, many facets of it, including, shudder, conspiracies.

I don't see how changing the forum order is going to change the degree of difficulty in navigating around the forum. It might make it a little easier for one group, but, by the same token it will make it more difficult for another group.

But, what kind of difficulty are we talking about? One additional keystroke (page down) or one mouse action? If these are the definitions of difficult, I find it hard to believe that everyone wants hi-cap magazines. After all, it is very difficult to get that last round in the mag, let's just leave it out.

I think I just spent more time writing this post than the total amount of time it will take me to get to the General or Legal forums each time I log on for the next couple of years. That is, assuming that's where I want to go first, which it isn't.

Page generated in 0.03647 seconds with 8 queries