View Single Post
Old February 5, 2012, 07:46 AM   #11
m&p45acp10+1

I full length resize before trimming. It makes a huge differance. The only ones I know that do not trim aster FL resizing use a progressive press. They will decap then trim. Most of them have some kind of a die that lests them know if the brass is too long, or some kind of a trim die. I am not sure how they work.

Oneoldsap he is learning to reload, and has a friend that is teaching him. That friend happens to be on vacation at this time. He is starting out learning how to properly prep the brass. He has no powder, dies, or projectiles. Just a decapping die, a primer pocket swager, and a zip trimmer with lock studs, and case length guages.

I will bet once upon a time there was time when you did know a thing about reloading, and had to eiteher read it, or someone took you under thier wing, and taught you. I know you probably do not talk that roughly in person, your statement seems like it would sound harsh in person.

Remeber instedad of condeming beginers we try to help them, and tell them about safty, and give them referances to good learning material.

Last edited by m&p45acp10+1; February 5, 2012 at 07:55 AM.

Page generated in 0.02643 seconds with 8 queries