View Single Post
Old August 12, 2012, 10:59 AM   #1
jtmckinney

Anyone Casting Bullets In DFW Area In The Near Future

The reason I am asking is I would like to help and observe. I have been thinking of casting my own bullets for a while. I answered an add in Craigslist yesterday to buy a quantity of lead ingots and wound up buying molds and a "Lube-A-Matic-2 Bullet Sizer/Lubricator" with sizing dies and top punches. Included molds and dies for 38 and 45 cal bullets which is what I want to make first.

I will still need to pick up a few accessories and don't really plan on getting serious until the weather cools down a bit so I have time and it being a fun thing I am not on a schedule.

If anyone in the DFW area especially on the Southern side of DFW is going to be casting bullets and wouldn't mind me showing up, help if I can, observe and actually seeing it done in person please PM or email.

Thanks in advance!
James
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; When I am stronger than you, I take away your freedoms because that is according to my principles. Frank Herbert "Children of Dune"

Page generated in 0.03649 seconds with 8 queries