View Single Post
Old April 5, 2011, 08:33 AM   #13
Double Naught Spy

I am afraid, Mr. Lucky, that your protest isn't going to really bite anyone. You can go out of your way and inform all 300,000 FFL folks and such, but let's face it, the threat is really pretty empty. At most on gun forums, you probably won't reach more than a few hundred potential FFL holders. Of those, only a few will be using the same service and of those only a couple will care. The mention of the millions of gun owners is meant to give your letter more bite, but it is more like the bite of a toothless dog. The gun trade really is pretty minor on the grand scale to companies like this one.

I have been wholly unimpressed with FFLs and gun buyers shutting down ebay and Paypal with their protests.

They have not infringed on your Constitutional rights. Learn what it means. They don't have to do business with you. This part of your threat doesn't bode well at all. You are trying to make it sound like this is some sort of civil legal matter and it isn't, otherwise, you would not be sending your protest letter and you would instead be suing the hell out of them.

Sorry. I understand your pain, but being upset because you don't like the user agreement just means you need to move on.

Page generated in 0.02331 seconds with 8 queries