View Single Post
Old October 2, 2012, 08:05 PM   #40
PT-92

Quote:
aarondhgraham

There are many ways to go but this is my favorite,,,
I am a huge fan of matching rimfire-centerfire guns,,,
So it was a no-brainer when I wanted a 22-9mm pair of pistols.

I decided not to mess with an adapter,,,
I went this route.

CZ-75B in 9mm,,,
CZ-75B Kadet in .22 LR,,,
Fantastic pistols that run any ammo.

Yesterday morning I took a young man shooting,,,
We ran 100 rounds of Tula steel case through the 9mm,,,
And close to 400 rounds of Federal Bulk Pack through the Kadet.

Not one stoppage of any kind.

'Nuff said?

Aarond
I just finished researching (thoroughly yet is there any other way?) .22lr semis earlier in the year. After lots of research, I "wanted" to settle on an all-metal .22lr gun as I have read varying reports concerning 'long-term durability' of "some" of the many .22lr full-size guns on the market. Only two surfaced in my research that looked to meet the criteria of a durable all-metal semi but, to be honest, they were just too expensive for my current situation (don't cry for me Argentina as they say)--the first is that beautiful CZ and the other is a very nice Rock Island Armory 1911-22 often overlooked from what I can tell (RIA is exploding in growth with an American Plant being built as well and they are now in that elite league with the "Big Boys"). I decided, however, to go with the GSG or SIG (same gun) 1911-22lr and it's been great but only 2K downrange so far (we'll see when I get to that 10K mark how she holds up but not disappointed in the least as I type this note). That said, I certainly won't knock the conversion kit as I have seen it in action at the range and it's quite nice.

Page generated in 0.02938 seconds with 8 queries