View Single Post
Old January 30, 2012, 09:13 PM   #4
m&p45acp10+1

I would save stuff like the 7 mm Mauser I would put to the side for later on. You can use it for trade fodder, or just give it to someone you like.

As far as a couple of rounds with different headstamps I would still load them, and use them for fouling rounds. Then again if you find the right charge weight you should be able to load them the same with consitant results. (I followed Dan Newberry's method.)

For handgun the only way I sort .45 acp is into a small few groups.

1 steel cased. I use a magnet to weed them out. There always seems to be one or two that make their way into my brass bag.

2 AMERC it goes straight into the scrap for recycle. It is the worst brass known to me at this point in time.

3 aluminum cased it goes to the trash can I find one every once in a blue moon.

4 Small primer pocket .45 acp I save them in a coffee can. I have lots of small primers. When I have enough of them I load them up for those times when I know I am not going to be able to pick up my brass.

My loads for .223 Rem.

I sort them sometimes.

I sperate LC, and Hornady

The rest all get buched up together. I have not noticed a differance when shooting them.

Page generated in 0.03431 seconds with 8 queries