View Single Post
Old March 19, 2010, 12:53 PM   #4
Stephen_Brady

In my hometown, hundreds of people have been moved into public housing, HUD-assisted housing, and into rental homes and apartments. These folks are former residents of the Cabrini Green Homes and Robert Thompson Homes complexes in Chicago. For the most part, they are decent people.

Unfortunately, many of them are single parents with children. And there's the rub, because many of the children are gang members. All sorts of crime are on the rise, including crimes of violence, including murder, attempted murder, physical assault, and rape.

It goes without saying that the gang members don't care about anti-gun legislation ...

So, once again, Illinois moves to restrict the Constitutional right to bear arms, which the Supreme Court has decided is an individual right, unrelated to militias. Care must be taken whenever you go into the voter's booth. I even question candidates for the local school boards about their gun views. It's that important ...

Page generated in 0.02567 seconds with 8 queries