View Single Post
Old August 1, 2014, 11:30 PM   #30
barnbwt

That may be true, but regardless how the actual figures out there may or may not be slanted by victims' reporting patterns (likely depressed by both genders), the vast majority of these incidents fall back on the men, and for good reason; DV not involving deadly weapons (which we all know a big portion is not) strongly favors the male, so they themselves become the "deadly weapon" removed in order to de-escalate the situation. It ain't fair, but it's genetics, and our cross to bear.

I suppose I could go into the quite obviously concerted 'war on men' been waged since at least Prohibition, but that's a slightly broader topic that I think is separate from this one, though they do dovetail nicely (as I explained above). That's why I think it is dangerous to us; it is an effective tactic that happens to be favorable to lots of various interest groups in the anti-gun party, so of course it will be used. The saving grace for us seems to be they are rapidly overusing it, and will burn out the meme long before it is needed (either that, or women everywhere will secede from men & the Union, or whatever the goal of this drive is supposed to be )

TCB

Page generated in 0.02776 seconds with 8 queries