View Single Post
Old June 9, 2013, 04:40 PM   #39
Keg

thallub....the OP had a fear of sows with piglets and walking around without a weapon....We shoot and trap hundreds of pigs every year....I have never been charged by a sow that is not in a trap....They always run and leave their babies behind..no matter how big the little ones are....Even if they are wounded they run....
Now if U wanna bring up traps and dogs and such..it could be a different matter....I actually would be more concerned about a boar pig that is stirred up..by cornering..wounded..dogs..in traps..etc....
I've had a couple instances where boars ran toward me....One did not know what I was..the other just happened to run that direction....When they saw me one stopped..the other veered off and hooked em..till I put 3 rounds in his side....Some folks would say they were charged....
So many folks wanna tell tall tales....Those stories on the net U posted....One pig comes in someones house? And another weighs 700 pounds?
As many folks that hunt pigs around here and adjacent counties..U would think someone would go into the hospital ever so often....It would definitely make the news....Pigman said this part of TX probably has more pigs than anywhere else in the U.S.

Page generated in 0.02151 seconds with 8 queries