View Single Post
Old September 28, 2012, 01:25 PM   #1
pumkin

reccomendation .223 ?? AR ??

I'm looking to buy a few guns before the election. I aquired a bunch of 223 ammo, so I need a gun. I don't have a great deal of time to spend researching this till I'm blue in the face and still can't make up my mind. So I'm looking for you people reccomendation on an assault type rifle.
I live in California,(10 shots)so it may need a bullet button if it's got a handle grip I think. I can not get used to the feel of a Ruger Ranch rifle. I've got long arms. I seem to have a hard time getting used to a AR with the sights high above the receiver and barrel, also seems butt end of stock doesn't line up with my shoulder naturally. These may be things, I'll just have to work around and adapt to it. Everything from what I hear,ARs are the way to go?? Reliabilty is top concern, it would be nice if it ejects steel ammo like herters etc. When I picked up and held a Saiga, it felt good and natural to me. My cheek could rest against the stock, the sights were low on gun, it felt like a normal rifle to me. It was only 7 or 8 hundred dollars. I was a little afraid of that. I thought that sounded a little cheap for something like this. Any advice would be appreicated.

Page generated in 0.04499 seconds with 8 queries