View Single Post
Old February 18, 2013, 01:01 PM   #34
Chaz88

Quote:
NO antigun person is deceived by 'modern sporting rifle'.
I agree. But I do think many rather neutral people are being deceived with terms like "assault weapon", "weapons of war". and "military use weapons". I have had a number of conversations with people that ask why I would need to have access to weapons of war. I explain that the terms are being deliberately misused and that I do not have access to modern weapons of war. I also explain that when I was in the military I did have access to and used weapons of war and that as far as I am concerned the guns currently under scrutiny do not qualify.

EDIT: I know that there is some overlap in the hunting / sniper rifle category. But I do not think there is in the semi / select fire category currently being scrutinized.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.01975 seconds with 8 queries