View Single Post
Old September 23, 2011, 12:19 PM   #533
rclark

Quote:
I just see no need for the .327.
My opinion too. Note 'opinion' ... and I bet a lot of shooters share that opinion. I am not 'knocking' those that like the .327 and its variants when I say this. Same with those that shoot the .41Mag. Enjoy them. I suppose someone else would say the same thing about the lowly .45 Colt cartridge that I like so well . I just feel that I personally don't 'need' it because the .357/.38 will do everything (and more) than any of the .32 variants will do and at lower pressures. When I go smaller I move to the .22 and .22Mag.... Has nothing to do with how it is marketed to me.... That wouldn't make any difference. So, in my mind, there will be an steep uphill battle to 'convince' shooters to 'embrace' the .327 in general.

How's that saying go "The .327 is a solution to a non-existing problem?".

Quote:
Does there have to be a specific need for a cartridge (any cartridge) for some one to produce it, and some one else to buy and enjoy it?
Nope. Just don't expect a lot of buyers which in turn means not many choices. A niche cartridge so to speak.
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Page generated in 0.02257 seconds with 8 queries