Thread: Weapon Shield
View Single Post
Old November 21, 2009, 09:43 PM   #10
seed

George Fennell started FP-10, but then left that company which then changed the formula to a much inferior formulation compared to the original...which was awesome in all regards. I researched lubes a lot back in the day and the old FP-10 consistently came out way on top for lubricity...nothing was close. When it came to corrosion protection, there were some others which were as good, but were not nearly as good of lubes. I did my own corrosion testing and confirmed this.

Again, this was the old FP-10...not the new junk. Well, Fennell started Weapons Shield which he says is even better than the old FP-10. Hard to imagine, but I believe him. He knows what he is doing (for those interested, you can dig up some old threads here from 2002 where he lays it all out...good stuff, and entertaining as well. You'll see what I mean if you find them).

So I can say that I am an absolute quality freak and very hesitant to fully endorse any product without reservation. Weapons Shield is one of those products. I should mention that it also has no solvent but does have solvent capabilities. Therefore it is of minimal toxicity and it smells cinnamon-ey good.

Page generated in 0.02670 seconds with 8 queries