View Single Post
Old March 19, 2006, 10:13 PM   #21
j1132s

Generally, I just make sure people around me are safe. Other than that, I don't really care what their targets look like. I try to be in and out of my usual indoor range within 15 min. shooting usually 72 - 80 rnds.

Frankly, I feel there's a lot of making-fun-of-the-person/people-who-shoot-worse-than-you attitude from reading the responses of this thread. We all have to start from not knowing how to shoot, so the next time you have the extra time at the range to notice how poorly somebody shoots, perhaps you can go over to him/her and provide some free pointers.

I've started actively shooting since last August, and when I frist started shooting 8 months ago, I probably look like the fellow who's not hitting paper and rapid firing. I say this because I actually when thru that, after firing a mag w/o getting a nice group, I get frustrated and rapid firing ensues. So, the next time you see someone doing the above, he/she may just be a new frustrated shooter.

Anyway, after 8 months, I find myself usually having the best looking target in terms of grouping and distance. Usually, if anybody beats me is the 1911 guys, but I know how easy it is to shoot that pistol Give them my HK P2000v3, and they miss on the DA then complains about the high bore axis

Page generated in 0.02317 seconds with 8 queries