View Single Post
Old June 27, 1999, 07:49 AM   #7
smoker911

OK, Kiwi…now I understand your dilemma! Looks like I'm going to end up with the same problem if I buy the Combat MK3. Gee, I’m really happy with the T800’s low profile design. Now I have to look for another goggle that will work with the MK3.

Have you ever heard of "JT Racing"? JT goggles are marketed for use in paintball. They are design to with stand paintball fire at 300 FPS. The lenses in JT spectra system are made from LEXAN. My JT have a Spectra thermal lens that’s very comfortable + it will never fog. What's more, I even test shot my JT spectra from a distant of 15 yards with 12-gauge buckshot. Results: ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE TO LENS. However, The JT is a bit bulkier than the T800, but not quit as big as the “Bolle attacker”

Kiwi, would you consider sticking with the standard PASGT to accommodate you T800? Also RBR makes a PASGT with level IIIA protection; however, if it uses the same harness system you may still run into the same problem. How about giving RBR a call and hear what they have to say.

Good Luck,

Page generated in 0.03302 seconds with 8 queries