View Single Post
Old April 23, 2014, 02:37 PM   #4
Magnum Wheel Man

this gun doesn't have a safety, I'm like most CCW carriers, I carry often, & hope to never have to shoot... I'm sure accidental discharges are 1000 times more likely, with a round in the chamber... ( & I obviously don't worry about this on my revolvers ) this is a compact little gun, what if it fell from my holster & I didn't know it ( like rollerblading, for example, which I once lost my cell phone ) BTW... I'm not a very good rollerblader... been know to fall ( stupid old guy took up rollerblading for the 1st time when I turned 50 )... nothing is totally "fool proof" my cell phone was in a purchased strapped nylon belt holster, & it popped open... if the gun got picked up by a kid who figured it was a toy, since it's so small, it's much safer in the condition I carry it... the TCP has the lightest trigger pull of any of the 380's I tested before buying one, easily pulled by a child... by carrying this way, I pretty much eliminate any chance of an accidental discharge, by myself, or anyone else...

I practice drawing & racking the slide in one fluid motion ( although this was the 1st time I tried it with 3 raw eggs in one hand, & while I couldn't do it in one motion, it was still surprisingly fast, even with the eggs

Page generated in 0.02442 seconds with 8 queries