View Single Post
Old February 19, 2013, 09:14 PM   #22
Hunter Customs

ScottRiqui,
I'm not surprised that Springfield took care of your problem, in my opinion they have the best customer service in the business.

rem44m,
My dear old Mother ( God rest her soul) used to tell me all good things are worth wiating for, count your pennies your dollars will take care of themselves.

kennethlee,
It sounds like Springfields customer service stepped up to the plate again.

shootniron,
I hope you have better luck then I have trying to find one. I've checked all my distributors and none of them have any, I did get on their will call list though.

Shane Tuttle,
I hear ya, I've been down this road before, the only good thing is when the wife picks a new one I get the old one back.
However I may have to keep the EMP hid for awhile so I can enjoy it a little because I believe when she gets her hands on it there will be no more trades after that.

wippoorwill,
I'll bet when you do shoot it you will love it.

KyJim,
I'm just trying to spur the economy.

dajowi,
Nice, Springfields Custom Shop does good work.

west5757,
That's most likely what will happen to mine. My best bet would be to just go ahead and get two when they are available if I want one to carry and shoot.

alex0535,
I hear ya, but it could be worse. You could be in mine and west5757 shoes it looks like we will have to spring for two of them.

Best Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

Page generated in 0.03602 seconds with 8 queries