View Single Post
Old May 1, 2007, 01:49 AM   #16
5whiskey

God bless you Black Bear, for sharing with us normal people your extensive knowledge and testing of tactical lights. No bias or heresay opinion, you go to the trouble of taking pictures of the actual proof and sharing them with us. I wish I would have run across this before I went to Iraq the last time, but better now than never. I now use the pelican you tested, not by preferance but that I got it from the armory non-serialized. The Corps didn't have it in their big black accountability eye so I managed to acquire it for use in Iraq. Once I left I obviously had so much of an emotional attachment that I couldn't bear to let it go

By the way, when ye ol pelican decides to bite the dust or upgrading reaches the top of my "money priority" list, I will definatly buy from you just for posting these results. Not that I'm saying you're not priced competitivaly, I'm sure you are but I haven't done the research. The point is if you charge 10 dollars more than the next guy then I'm willing to pay it to someone wants to help me (and others), thus eliminating my need to research the price department. Besides, you already researched the functional department for me/us, so you deserve to be paid for it.

Page generated in 0.02931 seconds with 8 queries