Thread: GLOCK17 gen3
View Single Post
Old February 13, 2013, 03:18 AM   #17
JimmyR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niƫl
I have phoned the police this morning and it seems like I will have to wait another week for my GLOCK's license . I have been waiting since august already.

Why did I change from CZ's to GLOCK ? I had 2x CZ's which I used to shoot in production division in IPSC matches , but at that time I had complications to license those guns and I had to sell it (long story) , however now I know the law and system a bit better .A brand new CZ75 goes for about R10,000-00 in SA if you are lucky enough to get one and the CZ75 Shadow goes for about R 11,500-00 , but the Glock I bought brand new for R7,400-00 .

I hope that I would be able to get use to the trigger , i suppose I do not have a choice ! after all the effort that I have put in to get the License (which I am still waiting for ) I dont have a choice but to like the gun , Yes its really a mission to get a gun licensed in SA and hopefully it wont get worse .
Understandable. I meant that mostly in jest, I just tend to prefer the all metal guns instead of the plastic ones. Hope you get your license soon!

Page generated in 0.03557 seconds with 8 queries