View Single Post
Old December 15, 2007, 12:01 AM   #25
stephen426

Quote:
And my P32 is always in an Uncle Mike's #1 in my back pocket. Scares me to think about nothing protecting the trigger on any pocket gun. Cripes, my panic alarm from my key fob is going off quite a bit just because a crease in my pants sets it off.
We are talking about two diferent things here. One is sinply pressing a flat button and the other is snagging a trigger that is protected by a trigger guard. I don't carry a lot of junk in my wallet so it is relatively thin. When I pocket carry, I carry the wallet in front of the gun and the wallet prints. It just looks like a fat wallet. I haven't been made yet so I guess it works.

For what its worth, I am really a creature of habit and I carry everything I carry in the same place. Wallet in the right front pocket, Keys and any change in my left front pocket, a business card holder/receipt holder in my right back pocket, and when I carry my flashlight, its in my left back pocket. I carry my phone in a phone holster at the 1 o'clock position and my knife clipped to my waistband behind it. If I carry a PDA, its clipped at 9 o'clock. I know it seems kind of anal retentive, but I can just grab whatever I need without thinking about it and without looking. I leave everything I carry in one place and I rarely ever forget to bring something I need. It also saves me a hell of a lot of time in the morning since I don't have to play hide and go seek with my stuff.

Page generated in 0.02617 seconds with 8 queries