View Single Post
Old January 14, 2014, 09:58 PM   #63
Dc777

What I take pride in is a roof over my head, providing for my family, keeping my lawn equipment running,and my lawn business going while saving money. I'm not a rich man, and top priorities are not my guns. Honestly I feel bad when I spend a lot of money on my gun even though I can afford it. It's not me being cheap... It's me knowing that something can go wrong and requiring a big chunk of money that I saved up to fix it. Guns are just toys to me and I have more than I need, but my family and my livelihood come first. That's why I want something cheap when it cones to a revolver. I don't need anything fancy. I found a guy locally tat as a Rossi m95 .38 special and I got him to agree on a trade that would require me to give him 450 rounds of .22lr and 100 rounds of .45acp ammo... The problem is that I don't see te m95 in my gun digest, nor on gunbroker, and I can't find any info on google. I have no clue what it is worth.

Paintings were made to look at, and guns were made to be shot. If you aren't going to use them as they are intended for, get rid of them and buy a Picasso.

Page generated in 0.01948 seconds with 8 queries