View Single Post
Old July 17, 2005, 01:09 PM   #3
butch50

Capt:

I would spend a little money to do this, but probaly not more than $200.00 tops. I would make an appointment with a good criminal trial attorney, and I would explain to him the situation with your friend, and then ask him to help you this way:

Ask the attorney to meet with you and your friend, and have the attorny explain in no nonsense terms to your friend the situation he will find himself in if he uses his gun inappropriately. Have him explain how much it will cost him, how long it will take, how it will disrupt his life and what his odds of ending in prison are, and what prison life is really like.

This will need to come from a seasoned criminal trial attorney who can tell it straight and factual. Coming from that kind of attorney, if your friend doesn't wake up, he will at least have an attorney to contact when/if he needs one and you will have gone beyond the call of duty to help/protect your friend in the most realistic way possible.

Good luck and let us know how it works out if you do this.

‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’ ~ Patrick Henry

Page generated in 0.03523 seconds with 8 queries