View Single Post
Old August 20, 2005, 04:32 PM   #45
Rojoe67

State controls

Nice if each state had more control over the come back of the wolf. In some areas in the U.P. of Michigan the wolf is again becoming a problem. They take down calves, sheep, chickens and anything they can get. I know first hand that these wolves don't have enough fear of humans again. When we look back at history of game and managment we can learn from our wrongs and rights. The Black Bear in Michigan is hunted on a close monitor system. The state makes some good revenue on the circus of handing out tags. I think the states could manage it's own wolf issues with a regulated and close watched system. Seems like another simple one to me.......But then again Michigan can't even secure a legal Dove hunting season. Millions of the birds are here but the small group of animal rights activist are working at it......... It is now a dead issue until it goes up for a future vote........

Ignorant people scare me........... Yep, I may as well be ignorant but not to the degree of that insanity......

Page generated in 0.01942 seconds with 8 queries