View Single Post
Old October 10, 2013, 06:19 AM   #23
BoogieMan

Not to get off subject to much. Fact is that the NJ laws are state laws. States have rights to pass whatever they want as long as the people allow it. I dont like the laws but I have no problem shooting within the laws. So IMO they are not to restrictive. I have left the range several times because I dont feel safe with some of the law abiding gun owners that are there. For me taking some of the bad is far outweighed by the good. Many others disagree. I have lived in PA and NC. I still own property and/or homes in both states. Its true that the NJ laws have done nothing to keep the weapons from criminals. They have done some good to keep weapons from law abiding idiots. Everyone of you has at some point seen someone and thought "man I wish that person wasnt allowed to have a gun". My complaint with the laws in NJ are surrounding self defense.
@the OP- Plenty of available legal SA rifles in NJ. Go to your LGS and pick one.
Your tactics suck"
- Unknown

Last edited by BoogieMan; October 10, 2013 at 06:31 AM.

Page generated in 0.02158 seconds with 8 queries