View Single Post
Old May 15, 2013, 09:13 PM   #87
mayosligo

Gun Control Supporters Launch Frenzied Campaign

Having done dozens of polls and surveys these number are far from real or scientific. In fact fee of these polls have the scientific relevance noted on them which leaves them in question. Again I will go to a post I made earlier on this subject. It is about the question that was asked but also who was being asked and how they "random sampled". Additionally how they determined the knowledge base of the recipients. Having looked over many of these polls none have proven any relevancy in the answering. I can ask any question once but if I cannot determine what the answers mean the number is bogus.
These polls are so infuriating because they ask blanker overly broad questions with no clarifiers.
You ask if someone supports expanded background checks and simply leave it at that provides nothing. What does EBC actually means to the recipients? The media, including FOX news is using these results to drive traffic not prove anything.
If there are no follow up question or per clarifying questions, which none if these polls have the data is useless and it is an absolute crying shame that academia sits back and allows this to go forth unchallenged. They do a complete disservice to all research and researchers.

Page generated in 0.03972 seconds with 8 queries