View Single Post
Old June 21, 2013, 08:56 AM   #17
F. Guffey

Then there are micro-managers, that is not to say they are step sequence types because they are not, seems they have a grip on things when they can slow the events down, not easy when time is a factor.

Bullet hold, I am the fan of bullet hold, bullet hold is not sophisticated enough for micro managers.

http://english.stackexchange.com/que...-is-an-opinion

Neck expansion when the gas pressure builds up and the wild guess as to what happens next, my case necks being thin and the easiest to size and or expand leaves the bullet, the bullet, being heavier lags and then gas passes the bullet. and again, I ask: What does neck tension have to do with holding the bullet against all that pressure?

I want bullet hold, I want my overall case length to stay the same when loading and holding during recoil.

Then there are the bench resters, and neck turning, (Back to neck expansion), To release the bullet the neck must expand ‘first!’, if the neck is too thick and can not expand the bullet is not released in a gun friendly manner, this could delay bullet releases, back to time is a factor, the hot high pressure metal cutting gas behind the bullet is not making a check to see if the bullet got out of the way, after that the micro manager says something like “I must-a had a double charge”.

F. Guffey

Page generated in 0.02429 seconds with 8 queries