View Single Post
Old February 27, 2013, 08:41 PM   #18
ThomasT

I have wanted a 35 rem bolt for a long time. I have read in two different places the remington made a model 7 in 35 remington but I have never seen one. I even called remington and the lady on the phone did a quick check and said she didn't see where one was offered.

My buddy has a pre saftey marlin in very good condition and its for sale. The problem with this round is ammo and componants are hard to find. Even when things are normal its scarce. Right now, forget it. His brother has a new, unfired remington 760 pump I want in the worst way. He won't sell it. He is doing this to aggrevate me. Its working too. He will never shoot it. Rat fink!!!

I sorta scratched my 35 rem itch with a lever in 44 mag. I can get a little over 2000fps with a 200gr bullet from my gun. That should match the 35 caliber gun. I am on the lookout for a ballard rifled 444 marlin. Then forget the 35 all the way around.

Here is a comparison chart for the 35 rem and the good ole 30-30. On paper at least the 30-30 looks pretty good.

http://www.leverguns.com/articles/compare.htm

Page generated in 0.02465 seconds with 8 queries