View Single Post
Old January 3, 2013, 09:45 AM   #9
BRJACKET

I have read your posts for sometime (both here and on the HKPro forum). I am always interested in your opinions. I started with a Berretta Px4 Storm 9mm. I traded that for a P30 which really felt right for me (medium backstrap and large side panels). I added a P30L to see if the longer length was all I had heard about. Then I got Bill Springfield trigger jobs for SRT on both. Bitten by the bug, I traded some camera gear for an HK45c which has become my home gun. The I bought a new USPc 9mm which for some reason I just didn't shoot well and traded it for a used P2000Sk.

I thought I was done but then I traded some more camera gear and got a new Sig M11-A1 and a Sig P239. Out of everything, I am enjoying shooting the 2 Sigs the most. For Christmas my wife got me a Sig 22LR conversion kit and if I can ever find any ammo for it I will see how I like that for the range. The Sig infatuation may pass and I will want to go back to my HKs. But I am thinking that I should sell either the P30 or the P30L. I do like both but I don't think it makes sense to keep both. I had planned on selling one to pay for the USPc so I need to make up for that money. The thing is, I can't decide which one to sell. I shoot them about the same. Right now I have a CT rail mounted laser on the P30 and take it in the car so day or night I am good. But, I could get CT laser grip for the P239 and it could become a great CC gun. I would be trading 15 rounds for 8 in the magazine. The other option is to put Trijicon HD night sights on the P2000sk (if they ever become available).

Always decisions and decisions (and all cost money). So what to sell?

Page generated in 0.02559 seconds with 8 queries