View Single Post
Old April 8, 2009, 01:05 AM   #12
voyager4520

The Stinger is not meant for the Kahr K9, it's meant for the PM and MK series. The K9 is 3.5" barrel while the holster is meant for 3".

I have a Don Hume H721 Open Top, though they make an identical one with a thumb break. Each model has different configurations for different guns, so if you see a don hume H721 at the store you must make sure it's configured for your model or you'll get the wrong one. So you'd be looking for "Don Hume Fit Code 40-K9" for the Kahr K9, no matter what model holster. Mine is "36-4" since I have a Glock 23.

Edit: Galco lumps a bunch of guns together in one model holster. Don Hume designs different versions of each model holster for different handgun models.

Next time ask the gun store clerk if you can bring your gun in to try out holsters, though they might expect you to bring it in safety cleared with a cable gun lock going through the chamber and magazine well.

Just looking at that picture I can tell that holster doesn't fit that gun. Close, but close isn't good enough.

Last edited by voyager4520; April 8, 2009 at 01:15 AM.

Page generated in 0.02607 seconds with 8 queries