View Single Post
Old December 5, 2010, 10:17 PM   #14
Venom1956

the best advice I've ever gotten from an actual expert.

First thing you do before entering a room... Is reach out from around cover and turn on the lights. If that isn't an option use you light in short 'scans' of the rooms then turn it off and move to a new location. This allows you to use the concealment of the darkness as well.

He also states that when using a handlight do not compromise your grip with your handgun to hold them together. keep them separate and use them independently. This lets you use the light however necessary without needing to shift your sidearm away from the threat.

I realize you all won't agree with this but I felt I should share it. Forgive my crude compression this was roughly a 2 hour discussion and such I've tried to fit it all in here effectively.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.02638 seconds with 8 queries