View Single Post
Old July 7, 2009, 04:26 PM   #10
VaFisher

I do remember a story from many year ago. I had a couple of freinds that told the story the same way so must have been something to it. They were on park service land where they were not suppose to be deer hunting and one of them shot a six point whitetail deer. After shooting the deer they got in a hurry to get out of there so they threw the deer in the back seat of the car they were driving and started out. About half way out the driver looked in the mirror to see the deer was up in the back seat and then it got interesting so they both bailed out of the car. When the car stoped up against a tree the deer finally came out one of the door that was left open and hulled buggy. I am not much on telling a story the way they did it was so funny to hear. Don't think I would like a deer in my back seat dead or alive but they both said that's what they had the old car for in case they got in trouble they didn't lose to much. They never did get in trouble hunting there from what I am told and both are dead now. Guess things were a bit different back then compaired to now, they didn't see harm in what they did but I sure did when they told the story.

Page generated in 0.02142 seconds with 8 queries