View Single Post
Old March 16, 2005, 02:27 PM   #30
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Max
You can try to rationalize your degenerate point of view any way you like, but you aren't fooling anyone. We know why you like to shoot pet cats and can only hope you will graduate to serial killing as a way of gratifying your urges. That way you may eventually get your cumuppence.
No cat hater here. Don't "like to shoot pet cats". Never killed a feral cat in my life; I don't have a problem with them in my neck of the woods. But I do understand the reality of feral cats and dogs for many....it's not pretty and the "Kitty-Lovers" out there don't seem to be doing a helluva lot about it other than whining over little "Fluffy". And I certainly never had "relations" with a cat, though I had been known to lay down with a few real dogs in my early years.

Based on the above facts, I can't be "rationalizing" my "degenerate point of view" (since I don't have any) or "gratifying" my "urges" (since I don't have any in regards to cats).

Trap 'em and get 'em off to the local "Humane" Shelter? Ummmm, there's a real solution. Little feral "Whiskers" will certainly find a loving home.

I am truly pleased that you chose to direct this at me. You see, when it comes to violations of Forum Policy I don't generally offer second chances. But, since you only attacked me personally, you just got exactly that....a second chance; suggest you use it wisely.
Rich

Page generated in 0.03757 seconds with 8 queries