View Single Post
Old February 8, 2006, 01:17 PM   #3
shaggy

I'd still stay legal. There's something nice about not having to constantly watch your back and worry about getting caught. I've been pulled over in a car with literally over a dozen machineguns and thousands of rounds of ammo, but the cop couldn't do anything but issue me a ticket for the moving violation had let me go, because everything was legal and papered. You may not ever get caught, but I'm sure a lot of the guys sitting in federal prison didn't think they'd get caught either. A felony is a serious crime - you lose the right to vote, the right to ever legally posess a firearm, and it can also translate into a severe loss of job opportunities. Even the impact of defending yourself in court (whether you win or lose) can be financially devastating. Its expensive but the peace of mind is worth it IMHO, and FWIW full auto is really just a toy. Its not really an effective way to use a weapon should the SHTF. You'd be much better off with a semi, in fact my personal SHTF go-to gun is a semi although I have plenty of full autos available.

Page generated in 0.01962 seconds with 8 queries