View Single Post
Old March 5, 2014, 08:23 PM   #24
power5

Took my new canik stingray to the range and was very very impressed. I only had a few different types of ammo available though. Couple 115 fmj and a couple 115 HP. All brass, and zero malfunctions. Only had time to put about 100 rounds through it. I do not like the safety location very much. My beretta safety is out of my support thumbs area. The canik safety is right under my thumb or actually right next to my knuckle.So I could not really have my thumb along the frame. I had to keep it up.This is one reason I prefer the slide mounted safety of berettas. Groups were just as tight as my beretta at 10 yards and 7 yards. Actually I put my first round right in the center of the bullseye at 7 yards. The gun is beyond all expectations. recoil is soft just like my beretta. Followups were just as easy as well. My buddy was all over his bullseye with his iver johnson and his kimber. I gave him the canik for a mag and he tore the bullseye out. He then said he needs to get himself one. He has about 10 caniks invested in his 2 1911 and he shot my $350 gun much better. He was more impressed with it than I was. Anyone with any interest in a canik will definitely not be disappointed.

Page generated in 0.03407 seconds with 8 queries