Thread: Gangbangers?
View Single Post
Old October 21, 2008, 05:57 PM   #101
U.S.SFC_RET

Just to let you know from the inside of the military. I retired from the Army in 2005 and that is not too long ago. Its easy to identify your so called gang bangers. The military put a big halt to allowing them in and stopped them from coming in anyway they knew how. Tattoos is one such way. Thos tats are examined closely.
By the way the mentality of most so called "gang bangers never amount to much in the Army. If in the Army they hardly never go into combat arms and if so it is Artilliary. Most go into combat service support. Yes you can get mout training but the training is not as intensive as it would be for infantry as an example. Those guys live and breathe all sorts of training.
The rebellious lot is the ones I would finger in the military. Hardly any use if any use at all and pretty much good for nothing.
The pieces don't fit the puzzle for me. Discipline over time = gangbanger nope I just can't see it.
I have seen alot of people get kicked out for not adjusting. Lack of discipline and so forth.
4. Know the target and what's beyond it.

Page generated in 0.03305 seconds with 8 queries