View Single Post
Old September 8, 2011, 12:38 PM   #4
shortwave

WOW twins,

Your reply was as about as shallow, non-caring, narrow-minded, self centered a response as I've heard in awhile.

I'll take from your response to Art's comment about 'the tax man' that you are one.

So, what I've taken from your response is, since you don't partake in any of the animals/products Art listed, you could care less about the livelihood of someone choosing that profession. Good lookin out for your fellow mankind.

You probably don't partake in beef or chicken products either do ya? So you could care less about those livelihoods as well.

Your opinion about not killing a predator for the sake of saving domestic animals shows me your basic ignorance of farm/country life(or life in general) and the need for you to get out of that little office and learn the way some other people live outside your little niche of the world.

You posted you were "not trying to take shots at anyone".

Thats fine! You did take shots at some people and I would imagine your professed 'I don't care' attitude towards others livelihoods you may not agree with or 'don't partake in' offended them as well as me...

...and NO, the tax man(the government) could care less of the loss ranchers or farmers acquire through wildlife period.

I've killed a total of four yotes in the yard in the last couple years and have had two in the yard in the last three wks. A cattle farmer over the hill lost a calf to yotes about a month ago. Farmer across the road losses chickens on a regular basis.

I shoot every yote I can. No other natural predator for the yote around here so hunting them is the only way to keep population down.

Last edited by shortwave; September 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM.

Page generated in 0.04304 seconds with 8 queries