View Single Post
Old November 25, 2012, 11:40 AM   #16
hounddawg

I am also a believer on the powder cop dies. It gets dark down inside those .223 cases. Nothing says you can't use the Mark 1 Mod 0 eyeball as a main and the powder cop die as a backup. I have the extra station, might as well use it.

I have loaded well over 5K rounds through my LnL now, 90% of which were pistol rounds with the only rifle stuff 223 plinking fodder. Like I have posted before had one issue where I let the shell plate loosen and I monkey fisted the lever breaking a connecting piece, Hornady CS was great and now I now I stop at any hint of a bind. Only other problem was the primer seating pin for small primers was a touch high and was preventing a new primer from positioning correctly so I stoned it down flush. Never touched the pawls they are still the same as when it came out of the box.

For me it was a great purchase, can't see where paying several hundred more for the otehr brand would have been worth it. I don't use a case feeder or a bullet feeder. One of the club members has both sitting in a box he would make me a deal on. He did not care for the noise or finickiness he said. Me I figure they would be just too damn noisy, for me reloading should be a relaxing endeavor. I don't want to feel like I am sitting in a factory, just my opinion's here of course.

Page generated in 0.03635 seconds with 8 queries