View Single Post
Old January 21, 2011, 12:42 AM   #10
EVO

Again, with the "Felony" convictions....
It clearly states "Any Crime which carried more than a 2 year sentence (weather that was your sentencing time or not!)", which includes any Drug charge, CDS (Pot, Ecstasy, Heroin, Crack- classified the same (But many would argue they are different )), whatever, several DUI/DWI's, Hell, I know at least 100 People w/ them, breathalizer's...How about the domestic violence, I know another Hundred or so people who've had Bar fights, fights with their spouse, Girlfriends, etc.. What else, Oh yeah, perhaps a Bi-polar person, who takes medication for their genetic disposition.... The list goes on, and in 1998, MD's law only read "Violent or Domestic convictions", the laws are getting tougher, in essence weeding people out. It's extremely easy to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and end up a statistic on this list.
But I'm just now learning this from outside the box, however I see what they're (Law makers) doing.
Cheers.
Bottles up.

Last edited by JohnKSa; January 21, 2011 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Helping out the language filter.

Page generated in 0.03063 seconds with 8 queries