View Single Post
Old August 28, 2013, 12:40 AM   #1
GunXpatriot

Gun Tattoos: A Thought?

So I'm going to be turning 18 soon. I was never into the whole tattoo thing, where as a lot of people my age think they're total bad boys when they show their off. Anyway, I'm not saying I'm running to a tattoo parlor on my 18th birthday, but just planning ahead, and looking for a possible design I'd like.

Now there are a few things I'm passionate about, and one of those things is, what else? Guns! So I had a thought... A lot of people are either pro-gun or neutral on guns. However, there are still a lot of people who are against guns. So here's what I want to do.

I'd like to find some designs that are aren't too big/silly and something that (pretty much) only a legitimate gun owner would recognize, but someone who is either against, or un-educated on guns, would never understand. Basically, a little "inside" reference for myself/other gun owners.

Wonder if this thought has crossed anyone else's mind? Seems like when people get gun tattoos, they literally get guns tattooed on them, or something clearly relating to guns.

Anyway, would you guys have any suggestions as to what I might want to look at/look for? Thanks!

GEM - I have edited some phrases that are really classy for a family site. Let's have a touch higher literary standards.

Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; August 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM.

Page generated in 0.02342 seconds with 8 queries