View Single Post
Old October 19, 2012, 11:39 PM   #4
tahunua001

I bought an 08-ish century wasr once. I got it during obamascare 2009 immediately following his inauguration and payed the amazing low price of $800+ tax....eventually I found out what was going on there and never went back to that LGS again. I had many of the same issues you did, poor accuracy and canted front sights. lacking a lot of DIY knowhow it never crossed my ind to go as indepth to accurize as you did. I had a 4 rail handguard on it so I decided to abandon the irons and decided to try to go with a red dot. red dots on the handguard do not allow for a good cheek weld and after a great deal of experimentation with paracord wrapping I finally got fed up and sold it due to a combination of distastes and traded away all of my ammo.

i know it was a budget brand AK but I think I will never buy another. I am perfectly happy with my ARs and just never cared for the AK. I'm not knocking them at all, I just never warmed up to them.

Page generated in 0.02678 seconds with 8 queries