View Single Post
Old May 9, 2007, 10:28 PM   #12
UniversalFrost

get your self a good RCBS 5-0-5 scale and you will never need another. I just bought a used one off ebay for 20 bucks. Check there first and then midway, graf, etc... midsouth has some better deals than midway, but you have to search. Also get the delux 4 piece die set with the factory crimp die and the carbide sizing die. This saves a lot of time and frustration later. (midway has them the cheapest as of last week when I bought another set of 9mm luger, 40 S&W, .357 sig and .357 dies (all lee) from midway. I prefer rcbs and lyman presses, but the lee dies are the cheapest and some of the best out there. I was an rcbs only guy for a long time, but once I tried the lee dies I was converted (won't touch the other lee stuff, except for the hand held primer which is the best out there if used correctly).

The rcbs tumbler (around 60 bucks at midway) is great and I have never had a problem with mine in the 6 years I have owned it. Plus RCBS has a great warranty. Stay away from the frankford arsenal tumblers , my brother and a friend have both been through about 3 each in the last couple of years and frankford finally told them they wouldn'd replace the last set they mailed out.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Page generated in 0.02964 seconds with 8 queries