View Single Post
Old November 27, 2005, 08:33 PM   #26
Remington kid

Kevin, A few years ago our my brothers brother in law, 16 year old kid just had to have a motor cycle and he talked his mom and dad into getting him one.
A car stopped in front of him and he hit the back window and continued over the car and landed on the pavement head first. It broke his cheap helmet and they had to remove the top of his skull twice to let the blood out. The kid healed but he never did talk or walk right again.
5 years ago my wife and I watch a kid fly through the air right past my truck and get slamed up against the side of a semi and hit the pavement like a rag doll. I got to the kid first but he was already dead.
When I lived in St. Marys WV my neighbor came running over at midnight screaming that David left a note saying he was going to kill himself and she found blood in the yard. I followed the blood into the woods and found him there dead at 1:00 am. He stuck a .40 browning in his mouth and pulled the trigger while in the yard, have no idea how he made it 150 yards into the woods.. He was 15 and I was teaching him to shoot a bow just the night before. It seems he took and wrecked his Dad's car and was affraid of what he would do when he got back home. His dad was a real basterd to the kids.
Sure hate to hear about that boy but it seems to happen way to offten .
Thank's for the info on the loader, I'll check it out.

Page generated in 0.02433 seconds with 8 queries