View Single Post
Old February 18, 2013, 03:30 PM   #4
Sevens

leesa, as was said, please do ensure that this starter gun is EMPTY of it's ammunition. It does sound as if you aren't all too familiar with firearms and the TV & movie industry has a done a very skilled job at convincing many folks that "blanks" aren't "dangerous" but as anyone here can tell you, that's nowhere in the hemisphere of the truth.

In fact, I can easily name two different Hollywood actors that have been killed as a result of blanks and I can't even imagine how many other "not famous" people have been harmed or killed by them. If you wish to read some interesting stories, direct your searched to "Jon-Erik Hexum" and "Brandon Lee"

We'd like to help you ensure that this starter pistol isn't broken -- but your safety is more important at this point. At the very least, this starter gun could blast a finger right off your hand...easily.

You might consider placing it in a box and taking it to a gun store.

Page generated in 0.03412 seconds with 8 queries