View Single Post
Old February 21, 2013, 12:10 AM   #4
44 AMP
Staff

I heard the clip several times today on am radio. And, once again, good ol' Joe doesn't quite finish one thought before he says another in his folksy way...

I'm sure you can find it on the web, but in a nutshell, he describes his advice to his wife, in case of trouble, to fire a couple blasts, the problem will be solved! And, in his wife, or his case, I'm sure it would be. A couple of 12ga blasts ought to alert his Secret Service protection detail (for which he bills the govt for the room they take up on his property...or so I've heard).

Nobody needs 30 rounds to defend themselves, he passionately states. He conviently fails to mention the people protecting HIM and his family have 30 round magazines. And machineguns.....

Recently he said that, in regard to prosecuting prohibited people who break the law by attempting to purchase a firearm, "We don't have time for that.."

With his public statements to go by, its a true wonder a man with such a grasp of reality is only where he is today....

Page generated in 0.02102 seconds with 8 queries