View Single Post
Old September 15, 2000, 01:26 AM   #8
El Rojo

I don't want my gun to have to be in possession of the state after I get in a shootout. That will suck! I will have to carry my other guns till I get it back or buy another G 27.

Most likely you will not be in a criminal suit after a shooting, it will be a civil wrongful death suit by some dirtbag's greedy sleazy relatives. And you will have to answer why you used special killer bullets rather than factor ammo. Why even bother? Just use the factory stuff. Don't give the sleeze more ammo to use on you. When the stakes are this high in the personal defense game, you cannot afford to play around or be funny, it is serious business.

"I was in fear of my life so I shot the stupid worthless SOB 9 times, reloaded, and proceeded to shoot him 8 more times, then I retrieved my M1 Carbine from my trunk and shot him 30 more times. Everytime I shot he kept jerking around, in what I thought was an attempt to kill me, so I shot him 28 more times until you told me to freeze. That is how it happened officer. Can I talk to my lawyer now?"

Page generated in 0.03002 seconds with 8 queries