View Single Post
Old July 10, 2009, 07:50 PM   #20
Rifleman777

My 4x4 experience

I bought a 4x4 6/12/09 after reading good things about it and seeing that it had and adjustable trigger that adjusted down to two pounds as advertised by the Mossberg website. I had decided to get model 26455 and wrote this number down directly from the Mossberg website and the local store ordered it. It arrived for pickup on 7/3/09 exactly as described except it had no adjustable trigger. First I sent mossberg an email and they never replied so i called them. Their customer service was terrible as they took down my name and number and said a supervisor would call me three times and they never did. FRUSTRATING!!! Finally the fourth time I called they put me on hold for 10mins to talk to a supervisor after the lady that answered the phone said he could send me a new trigger so I had hope. When he got on the phone he informed me that I had gotten a 2008 model that does not come with an adjustable trigger but rather only the 2009 models come with the adjustable trigger. He also said the item number did not change after they changed the gun's features and that they couldn't help me. IMO this is false advertisement I ordered a gun with a specific model number and got something different. On top of that Mossberg wouldn't fix the problem. I would definitely NOT BUY THIS GUN AGAIN!!! go with a Savage for about the same price and you will actually get what you paid for.

Page generated in 0.03494 seconds with 8 queries