View Single Post
Old April 14, 2012, 04:00 PM   #7
dajerseyrat

I actually am a Left handed shooter and never had any issue firing a conventional shotgun or handgun. This gun is not anything special as far as ambidextrous usability is concerned. In fact I find it easy to shoot a right handed gun as I have become accustom to it. The only difficult thing is dropping a magazine on most handguns. As far as Im concerned I rather have a reliable right handed shotgun that rarely breaks over an ambidextrous shotgun that breaks in one use and will cost you your life if you ever depended on it.

The Keltec is no where near production ready and they simply cant admit it or must need to recoup some costs. But I can tell you if that was my first time using this gun in the field and I was in a fire fight, I was taken out of the fight after getting off my first round.

If you look at the construction of the gun, it appears to be molded in 2 separate plastic halves and bolted together, as opposed to a solid injection molded 1 piece construction. When you really start messing with the gun you can tell it is flimsy and will not stand up to the abuse of real world use. This gun should be left in the real of video games, or completely redesigned with stronger parts and metal lower rails.

Page generated in 0.02935 seconds with 8 queries