Thread: .22 MAG Snubbys
View Single Post
Old August 25, 2013, 12:28 PM   #17
prm

Although, it probably would not be a true snub - I recently bought an NAA Black Widow in .22 mag/.22 LR. So far I have been really impressed with the quality and function. The two inch barrel and enhanced sights along with the over sized grips make this little gun easy to shoot, conceal, and carry, along with being very accurate. My first trip to the range with it, I got 2-3 inch groups at 15 yards. With a Concealment Specialties pocket holster, it carries well and is so light, you really forget it's in your pocket.

Since we are on the .22. I grew up in the rural South. My first rifle and handgun were both .22s. Every farmer I knew had either a .22 rifle or handgun in their pick-up. We shot every thing that needed shooting with them. Rabbits and squirrels were a given, so were coyotes and feral dogs that bothered livestock. At hog killing time, they put more than their share of bacon, sausage, and ham, up for the winter. The .22 has been a staple for most of my life. Some folks say they are unreliable? I've had just about as many bad primers as I have had bad rim fires. Internet legends are hard too die, and a lot of folks spend more time on the keyboard than they do on the range or in the field. Personally, I'm just as comfortable with a .22 as any other caliber within their design. Now, having said that, if I knew I was going to be in a gunfight, I bring my big bore rifle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVHlRwZYXvs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NAA_BLACK_WIDOW_0707-1_1.jpg (14.4 KB, 21 views)

Page generated in 0.02867 seconds with 9 queries