View Single Post
Old November 18, 2013, 03:46 PM   #28
MJFlores

I think it's a great idea and if I was doing it again that's what I'd do. I have several parties a year that are "shooting parties"...you have to be wearing a gun, or be with someone who is wearing a gun, or simply have the desire to wear a gun in order to attend. LOL (obviously anyone is welcome). I'm lucky enough to live on my own private range where I have a 100 yard rifle range with shooting bench, and a steel target pistol range. We all get together, men, women and kids and shoot and have a blast. Often times people bring new toys that others get to try out, kids get to shoot a BB Gun at cans and balloons, or a .22 at steel, cans, etc. Us adults have a fun time trying to shoot empty shotgun shells at 15 yards with a variety of hand guns, as well as a 6" steel plate at 75 yards. Afterwards, the guns are all locked in my safe and everyone else's cars and we fire up the grill and eat like kings, and then we have a bonfire and laugh our butts off...kids roasting marshmallows, etc. Lots of fun. This would be WAY better than some traditional bachelor party with everyone getting drunk, strippers, hang overs afterwards, etc.

Page generated in 0.03226 seconds with 8 queries