View Single Post
Old August 18, 2013, 06:45 PM   #6
Beretta686

Perhaps "frangible" was the wrong term and I should of used "expanding" instead.

Essentially what I'm asking is: what's the best self-defense load to use in a 10.5 inch 5.56 rifle, at ranges from 0-50 meters?

I know that's not an explicitly NFA question, but I figure the people who use NFA goodies would better understand 5.56 ballistics from a short-barrel, than other people who aren't familiar with SBRs.

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by "social use" ammunition? The only time a weapon should be produced is when not doing so would lead to death or bodily harm.
By "social use" I mean self-defense. I've seen what bullets due to people in the real world and have been through a thousand escalation-of-force briefings in the military, so I'm probably the last person who's going to want to produce a weapon, much less use it. But if I'm going to, I want to have it loaded with the best possible rounds.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

Page generated in 0.02843 seconds with 8 queries